27.1.15

Tuesday ShoesDay: Sergio Rossi pumps


My beloved wanderers!!! Happy, fabulous and stylish 2015 full of health, joy, happiness and glam!!! Welcome back!!!
It's been way too long, and many things have changed personally and professionally  ! My personal blog might not be updated, but I am really proud that our brand new site at Luisa World is up in the air and people worldwide already loved it! Please check it out yourselves!    
Fashion Wandering is back,  planning lots of changes and surprises!!! Stay tuned!
My first post for 2015 will be the Sergio Rossi pump with which I fell in love in the showroom when doing the buying with Luisa World for our stores and e-shop!!! That post is to show that sometimes fairytales have a good ending and your dream job can become your everyday reality!!!
I am so happy it's finally instore and I am eager to pair it with a black fitted suit and deep red lipstick!!!
You can buy it online here.

XOXO

1 comment: