10.4.14

Kate Moss for Topshop Preview



 















































             
KATE MOSS will launch a new collection for Topshop in April. The supermodel - who designed for the high-street store between May 2007 and November 2010 - is reportedly already working on the range, which will be sold in 40 countries worldwide and on Topshop.com.
The offering will comprise 40 pieces, spanning womenswear, accessories and footwear, and - as with previous Topshop collaborations - is expected to be inspired by Moss's personal wardrobe.
The collection will be available online and in-store at Topshop, as well as Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com and Net-a-porter.com for the first time from April 30. 
I have several pieces of her previous collections myself and my KM maxi sheer butterfly and crystal dress in addition to the black fringed jacket are my wardrobe favorite pieces till today! This collection is the best one to my opinion and my personal taste and it's hard even to select my top 5 list! This time I will definitely go for the dresses!
Which are your favorite pieces?
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment