11.12.11

2012 Pirelli Calendar by Mario Sorrenti



Mario Sorrenti shot the upcoming Pirelli 2012 with 12 models and actresses in Corsica. Among the featured were Isabeli Fontana, Natasha Poly, Saskia de Brauw, Lara Stone, Joan Smalls, Guinevere van Seenus, Malgosia Bela, Edita Vilkevicute, Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich, Margareth Made, and Rinko Kikuchi. You can see the full 2012 Pirelli Calendar here

 "You know, originally I thought I was going to do very sexy pictures, and when we got there I realized that I didn't want the pictures to be sexy at all . . . " - Mario Sorrenti

3 comments:

  1. Hey dear,

    It would be lovely and a great help for me if you could take part at my interview about the realtion of trends, blogs and journalism which is the subject of my MA thesis.
    It's to find on my blog!

    Thank you in forward,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw some of the images and they are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this video. And thank you for your comment, which introduced me to your blog, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Thanx for sharing.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete