22.11.11

Addiction: The Laurence Dacade boots
















It is time to present you my favourite shoe designer, whose boots is what i call real shoe luxury! Laurence Dacade is primarily inspired by the cultures of the world and the women she observes along the way. Trained at the Afpic School of Shoe Design in Paris, when Dacade is not making what she calls imaginative ‘Cinderella shoes’, she is collaborating with major French fashion houses like Chanel, Balmain, Givenchy, and Oscar de la Renta. The Parisian ease that Laurence exudes so sensually translates into her classic collection as unabashed elegance.
Dacade's shoes are sexy and elegant while being ultrachic! 
My new addiction are the pony skin boots in the first pic. 
So, now i can finally sing: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU...!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't with this shoe designer but I loved all the boots! amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too and I like the fact that his collection is based on classic forms.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete