17.9.11

Somerset House: It's London Fashion Week!!!



















It’s London Fashion Week time again and I am grabbing my camera, getting on the plane while saying bye-bye to sunny Greece and in a few hours i am gonna be  back at Somerset House. Somerset House is one of my favourite spots in London as it hosts contemporary art and design exhibitions, and an excellent restaurant by the Thames river. Although my other half is not going to be with me this time.
Lydia I am so gonna miss you!!!

Photos by LYDIA KOUKOU and Ioanna Tsivanidou

3 comments:

  1. so jealous...love the pics and the stylish people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous i am going up tomorrow and monday - cant wait - might see you xx

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. zileuo, zileuo, zileuo!ax 8a peraseis teleia... so many stylish people!ax..perimenoume pics!;)

    ReplyDelete