9.9.10

Lets wander together!

Reality and dreams.. Aspirations and inspirations.. Maybe there is a day for everyone, when you get so inspired that you aspire to turn your reality into your dream. Then, you start wandering on the paths where your dreams guide you, living that way the sweetest reality! My path brought me to London, and this was just the beginning of the most inspirational journey of my life. I got lost in the paths of my fears, of my dreams, of my realities, in the paths that my love for fashion led me! From now on, i will never stop wandering and getting lost in the innovative concepts and ideas of the fashion people who inspire me that much, that i aspire to get better and better every day and approach my dream even more!

So, I invite you to follow me on my Fashion Wandering!








Lets wander together...

 XXX
Ioanna

No comments:

Post a Comment